In Mongolia, the teenager died of bubonic plague

bubonnaya chuma

People who had contact with the guy isolated.

15-year-old boy in Mongolia died from bubonic plague, reports the with reference to the Apostrophe.

The boy died in the Western Mongolian province of Howie-Altay. Dozens of people who had contact with him was in isolation for the deadly disease.

It is reported that the teenager had a fever after he ate marmot meat with two friends. According to reports, he died three days after eating meat of rodents. All his contacts were installed to stop the risk of spreading the disease.

Bubonic plague is a bacterial disease spread by fleas living on wild rodents such as marmots. It kills in less than 24 hours unless you apply action.

In addition, it was recently confirmed two cases of bubonic plague in the neighbouring province of Khovd, 27-year-old man and his brother, 17 years old. Hundreds have been vaccinated after coming into direct or indirect contact with the brothers.

The Ministry of health of Mongolia acknowledged that on the basis of a new study of the Altai mountain regions of China and Russia, and Mongolia at risk of plague from an infected woodchucks.

“It’s very important to hunt marmots and don’t eat meat,” said a senior official of Dorje Narangerel.

In the 14th century — the bubonic plague killed up to 200 million people.