The water level in rivers will rise again.
In the Western regions of Ukraine in the near future are expected rainfall, which can lead to regular floods, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Browser.
Storm warning Ukrainian hydrometeorological center published on Saturday evening, July 11, on the page in Facebook.
Water rises are expected:
- on the evening of 11 July and on 12-13 July at the pools Xiang rivers, Dniester (Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk region) – 0.3-1.3 m;
- July 12, on the rivers of Transcarpathia – 0.3-1.0 m;
- July 12-13 on the rivers basins of the Prut, Siret i (Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi region) – 0,2 — 0,7 m.
In mountainous areas there is a risk of mudflows. At the location of the heavy rains are possible:
- the formation of significant local and inclined flow with flooding of low places;
- on small streams a fleeting increase in water levels at 0.5-1.0 m;
- against the background of increased water availability on the river Strvar close to S. Luke (Sambir distr., Lviv reg.) possible initial withdrawal of water in the pool.