Ukrainians will be able to vote in local elections at the place of actual residence.
Now, the Ukrainians are online to change their polling station to vote in the election at the place of their actual residence. The Central election Commission has launched a new electronic service, but to make changes you need to make it to September 9, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Country.
“Until September 9, every Ukrainian who resides in a place of registration (including internally displaced persons) will be able to change the place of voting online. So, all Ukrainians will be able to vote in local elections at the place of actual residence”, — is spoken in the message.
Clarifies that the change of address online must submit an application through the personal Cabinet of the voter and load one from the specified list of documents:
- a certificate of higher vocational education;
- the rental contract;
- the document on the right of ownership of housing;
- the document certifying the implementation of the voter entrepreneurial activities at a particular address;
- the document certifying the stay in a marriage or family relationship with the person place of residence is registered at a particular address;
- the document proving the voter implementation of the care of the person, place of residence is registered at a specific address.
Identification and signed statements are made using the electronic signature. Specified polling address will be determined as permanent and not subject to repeated change within six months. You can apply the link.