The Cabinet figured out how to solve the problem.
As of may 1, 2020 total debt for utility services in Ukraine exceeded 63 billion UAH, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to finance.ua.
This was stated by the Deputy Minister of community development and territory Natalia Hotsyanovskaya.
How much is owed and for what:
- for gas — 25.5 billion UAH;
- electricity — 5.9 billion UAH;
- for space heating — 20 billion UAH;
- the supply of cold water — 5 billion UAH;
- the maintenance of houses and house adjoining territories — 4.9 billion UAH;
- export of household waste — 1 billion UAH.
According to Kazanowski, to solve the problem of debt should was registered on 9 Jun 2020 bill No. 3613 “On amendments to some laws of Ukraine concerning improvement of an order of repayment of debts of consumers for housing and communal services”.
We will remind, the document proposes compulsory restructuring of debts for housing and communal services for the population that will accumulate on October 1, 2020 for a period of up to five years.