The ex-President said that the reasons for concern.
The first President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev has contracted the coronavirus. He is now at home in isolation, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to the Channel 24.
Information about infection Nazarbayev appeared on the website of the former leader of Kazakhstan. There note: reasons for concern.
Unfortunately, the latest test of the nation on coronavirus infection showed a positive result,
– stated in the message.
Help: the word “elbasy” in Kazakh literally translates as “leader of the nation”. This title Nazarbayev owns since 2010.
Surrounded by the first President of Kazakhstan add: Nursultan Nazarbayev continues to work remotely.
What is known about Nursultan Nazarbayev:
- Nazarbayev was the first and only President of Kazakhstan since 1990. Since 1991, when the Republic gained sovereignty, he repeatedly won the elections of the President.
- In 2007, Parliament granted him as the first President the right to run for the highest office an unlimited number of times.
- Last Nazarbayev won the presidential elections in April 2015, scoring 97.75% of the votes, and went on to a fifth term.
- March 19, 2019 Nursultan Nazarbayev has resigned of the head of state.
- At the same time he headed the security Council of Kazakhstan, and remained Chairman of the party “Nur Otan”. In July 2019 Nazarbayev turned 79 years old.
- During his stay at the highest post in Kazakhstan, Nazarbayev and his family have amassed thousands of square meters of real estate in the most picturesque corners of Europe.
What is the situation with coronavirus in Kazakhstan?
The situation with COVID-19 there is better than in Ukraine. In Kazakhstan as of June 18, found 15 of 877 cases of coronavirus, 97 of them fatal. Have recovered 9 920 people.