The incidence rate in the region almost three times exceeded the figures of the Ministry of health
In the Transcarpathian region because of the increase in the number of cases of coronavirus, it was decided to tighten quarantine restrictions.
About this on his page in Facebook said the head of the regional state administration Alexey Petrov.
“Last days in the field record record discovered patients COVID-19. The number of new cases over the past seven days on 100 thousand population is 32,07 the measure necessary to mitigate the quarantine, no more than 12 people per 100 thousand population”, – he stressed.
In this regard, the special Commission decided to ban throughout the region to improve the epidemiological situation:
– conducting of mass cultural and entertainment events, which planned the participation of more than 20 people, in addition to the activities required to support the work of state authorities and local self-government, fees of sportsmen of national teams of Ukraine;
– organization and holding of festive events associated with weddings involving more than 10 people;
– carrying out of commemoration and ritual activities at the funeral with the participation of more than 10 people indoors and 20 people outdoors;
– work gyms, fitness centers, gyms and sporting events at stadiums with the participation of more than 20 people;
– the work of preschool institutions;
– work on pools, spas and leisure activities;
– operation of restaurants, cafes and other food establishments in enclosed spaces;
– local passenger road transport.
In addition, it was decided to resume the checkpoint on Branscom pass (highway M-06 Kyiv – Chop) with carrying out temperature screening those who enter the territory of the region.
At the same time, regional authorities upheld the previously entered weakening of quarantine measures and allowed:
– the operation of hotels (except functioning in the hotels restaurants, swimming pools and spas);
– passengers of public transport in urban, suburban, intercity, intraregional communication, provided that passengers will be no more than seats;
– transportation of passengers by rail;
– attendance in groups of no more than 10 people in educational institutions.
The law enforcement and Gospodarevskaya is mandated to carry out regular raids to check how entrepreneurs adhere to the requirements of quarantine, with particular attention provided to pay for the execution mask mode, social distance and the implementation of disinfection measures in food establishments, gymnasiums, markets and public transport.
We will remind that earlier in the Transcarpathian region from may 1 decided to soften the quarantine.
We also reported that coronavirus infection confirmed employees of the supermarket “Vopak” in Uzhgorod.
As COVID-19 in Ukraine, doctors are struggling – see the news story “Today”: