2 people died and 6 were injured.
In the Chelyabinsk region on the highway M-5 dump truck at full speed and rammed 5 cars. The reason is the truck’s brakes failed. As a result, at least 2 people died and 6 were injured, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to the Channel 24.
Details a fatal accident in Chelyabinsk region
The incident happened on 16 June, around 13:20 local time. The scene of the accident – 1648-th kilometer of the highway M-5, namely the area across the river Silguy, who is now repaired. It Katav-Ivanovo district of Chelyabinsk region.
According to the Department of traffic police in the Chelyabinsk region, the dump truck collided with 4 cars – cars:
- “Lada Granta”,
- Audi Q7
- The Renault Sandero.
Also damaged a truck Cino.
According to preliminary data, the car went ahead, significantly reduced the rate of repair on the bridge. And the driver, realizing that the brakes failed, started screaming about it in the radio service, but to do anything in order to avoid collision, he failed.
All the circumstances of this accident are found out now by militiamen. In particular, the Prosecutor of the Chelyabinsk area Vitaly Lapin instructed to check the operation of the enterprise that owns the truck. According to media reports, refers to the firm “the City.” The very same truck was carrying crushed stone from the city of Satka in Katav-Ivanovskiy.
A criminal case on the fact of the accident have not yet filed. It is likely that the investigation will begin under the Criminal code on violation of traffic rules and regulations and operation of vehicles, entailed on imprudence death of two or more persons. It provides till 7 years of imprisonment.
After an accident on the highway M-5 and adjacent roads jams were formed. Only in the evening the traffic was restored.
What is known about the victims
As a result of accident 2 persons died and 6 were injured. Four of the injured are now in hospital Katav-ivanovskogo. Pregnant women or children among them.
In the emergency room had admitted four people, two of them 30-the summer inhabitant of Katav-ivanovskogo and 61-year-old woman from Bashkortostan. They were sent to outpatient treatment. A woman waiting for her relatives. Two patients – a condition of average weight, stable. It is the residents of Ufa, who rode in the same car. One 58-year-old – a fracture of two ribs, the second – a 57-year-old – a fracture of two ribs and a collarbone
– said the chief doctor of the institution Elena Chilzina.
Two more victims (61-year-old and 43-year-old men) had on-site assistance. The injured in this accident was diagnosed with rib fractures, bruises, contusions and concussion.
The nature of the injuries some victims in a traffic accident on the highway M-5
- Two 58-year – old male fractured ribs, blunt trauma to the chest and multiple abrasions.
- At the youngest, 30-year-old victim, multiple blows and superficial injuries.
- 70-the summer woman – a bruise of the right lumbar pelvic region.
Killed in the accident two men, who were in the “Lada”. According to an eyewitness, this car “bend” by a truck and literally squashed. Journalists managed to find out that the car rode a couple – a 53-year-old man and 54-year-old woman.
What else they say eyewitnesses
Another witness said that after the accident, trapped in the cars appeared a few people. They were conscious. To get out of the mangled cars they helped the maintenance of the bridge over the Silguy, who ran to the scene of the accident.
- From VAZ-2114 them managed to extract the driver he was in the car.
- Two more (this is older men with injuries of the chest) are caught in a Renault Sandero. Their own witnesses of the accident to help them could not. And pulled them from cars the rescuers arrived at the scene after 10 to 15 minutes.
- “All of them were hospitalized (apparently, refers to the two injured 57-and 58-year-old residents of Ufa and 30 years of Katav-Ivanovo), also on” fast “have taken away one of the passengers in the Audi Q7. The woman was awake but was lying on the ground,” said one of the witnesses of the accident.