The APU suffered loss.
In the last day, June 10, the Russian fighters made 14 attacks on the Donbass. Two soldiers were injured, according to the Chronicle.info with reference for Today.
“For last days armed forces of the Russian Federation 14 times violated the ceasefire and fired on our positions from the Minsk agreements prohibited mortars of calibers of 120 mm and 82, as well as APCS, grenade launchers of various systems, drones, heavy machine guns and small arms”, – stated in the message.
The fire was in the area of responsibility of tactical group “East”:
- near Pavlopolya militants staged two attacks – released 27 mortar ammunition 120 th and 82 th calibers and used the easel anti-tank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns;
- near Taramchuk the invaders used the UAV to clear the shots VOG-17;
- the defenders of the Town twice fired an anti-tank grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms;
- near Marinka were being fired from grenade launchers.
The militants struck in the area of responsibility of tactical group “the North”:
- Lugansk occupants have twice used the 120-mm and 82-mm mortars, weapons, infantry fighting vehicles, rocket launchers of various systems and heavy machine guns;
- near Khutor Freestyle mercenaries four times fired APU from grenade launchers of various systems and heavy machine guns;
- not far from the Trinity and Popasnaya fired rocket-propelled grenades of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms.
“As a result of enemy shelling of two combined forces were wounded”, – told in EP.
According to intelligence reports, June 10, our soldiers killed two Russian invaders.