In the capital has decreased the incidence.
In Kyiv on Saturday, 23 may, start the next stage of easing of the quarantine, which will remove some restrictions, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to the Apostrophe.
To ease quarantine measures decided due to the reduction of morbidity. So, in the capital the rate of cases per week per 100 thousand population and 11.7. The workload in hospitals — 35%.
On may 23 in Kiev resolved:
- 12:00 start land-based public transport (including taxis);
- the opening of trade institutions with an area of 1000 sq m, including shops in the shopping center with a separate entrance.
From 25 may in the capital:
- opens underground;
- allowed visiting children’s playgrounds in parks/squares/yards of houses;
- earn markets, fairs.
From June 1, the city will open:
- gyms, fitness centers;
- kindergartens, schools for graduates, colleges and universities for graduates/applicants;
- recreational areas and beaches;
The full work of the SEC will be considered separately.
Note that the quarantine will not be canceled, because Kiev continues to act in a “mask mode”. Masks should be worn by all passengers and employees on public transport, shops and crowded places.
Officials asked citizens not to use the transport without a critical need. Also not to drive their children to kindergartens, if possible.