Poisoning at a wedding in Georgia: more than 100 victims

The cause of poisoning could be a cream cake.

In the Georgian Batumi at the wedding were about 100 people, reports quoting .

It is noted that all the injured were taken to a local hospital. The cause of poisoning are the bacteria Salmonella, it is not reported exactly which dish they could be.

The Director of the public health Center of Adjara Nino Nizharadze said that the bacteria Salmonella could be a cream cake, if temperature for storage of dairy products were violated.At the same time in the food Agency of the country declare that when the experts of the Agency came to the restaurant, where the wedding, the food was gone.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*