On the Kiev market was selling a botulism infected fish

The man picked up the disease.

Weekend in Kyiv region has registered a case of botulism in a person who had bought the fish in the capital market, reports citing .

“Last Saturday in the Kiev region fell ill with botulism the man who bought the fish at the spontaneous market in the Svyatoshinsky district. Near the end of a light rail station on the Ring. The victim was taken to a hospital in Kiev region”, – said the first Deputy head of Gospodarevskaya of Kiev Alexander Ovcharenko.In connection with the incident, specialists checked the markets and the surrounding area, however, sellers of fish is not found.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*