In the Lviv region two men were poisoned by carbon monoxide

Because cigarette burned carpet.

In the city Stebnyk Drohobych district, Lviv region in one of the lodges found the bodies of two men, reports citing .

“Investigative team, went to the scene of the incident found the identity of the deceased – two local residents aged 56 and 67 years. According to preliminary data, both were poisoned by carbon monoxide while sleeping. Because of the outstanding cigarette butt that fell on the floor, burned the carpet,” according to police.Male body is directed on is judicial-medical examination. In fact openly criminal proceedings (murder) marked with an “accident”