Doctors have called ten symptoms indicating a lack of fluid in the body.
Everyone knows that you need to drink water, replenish fluids in the body. According to doctors, water is something that cleanses, heals and rejuvenates the body from within and improves overall health.
How to recognize a lack of fluid? Clear symptoms:
1. The feeling of hunger. With insufficient drinking in the brain can receive a signal that the body needs food, so people will constantly feel hungry.
2. The decrease in lean body mass. During sport you need to drink water, because the organism will actively lose and can become dehydrated, and the fluid deficit recovery processes and muscle growth is reduced to zero.
3. Dry mouth. This is the most clear symptom of all that should force you to drink at least some water.
4. The weight is standing still or slightly, but increased. The metabolism slows down, if the person does not drink enough fluids, so to lose weight it won’t work.
5. Spontaneous headache. It is easy to check whether lack of fluid in the body cause pain in the head. You need to drink a glass of warm water and soak for 10-15 minutes. If the pain is gone, her provocateur was dehydrated.
6. Constipation, heartburn and other digestive disorders. Shortage of water in the stomach and intestine mucus is produced in that quantity which is necessary in order to protect the mucous membranes from the gastric juice and other harmful substances. Plus, metabolism slows down.
7. Bouts of dizziness. Dehydration often manifests itself that way.
8. Overdried skin. If you have dry skin, then this is a clear indication that you are drinking enough.
9. The drowsiness that accompanies you the whole day. Many people want to sleep, despite the fact that you’ve slept well, and the reason may lie in the fluid deficit.
10. Joint pain. Water acts as a lubricant for the joints, but because at its lack they can get sick.If you begin to notice that your body is in a literal sense indicates fluid deficit, review your drinking regime and set some rules, for example, drink a glass of water every hour.