At Georgian weddings was a mass poisoning

Part of the victims is in hospital.

In Batumi (Georgia) at least 100 people were poisoned at a wedding in the restaurant “Kakhaberi”, writes with reference to .

About it reports local TV channel Rustavi2.

It is noted that the part of the victims remains in hospital.

In particular, physicians after sampling found in food from the restaurant of the bacteria Salmonella, but the institution denied any involvement in the poisoning.

According to the Director of public health Center of Adjara Nino Nizharadze, guests could be poisoned cream cake due to violations of the temperature regime for storage. Circumstances of incident are established.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*